I always love this time of the year, it's probably my favourite holiday and so, I thought I'd share some of my favourite things about Christmas:
- Decorating the Christmas tree (with Christmas Carols as background music).
- Finishing off Christmas shopping and then spending an afternoon or two wrapping presents (while listening to Chrismas Carols).
- Time spent catching up with family and friends - since we live so far away from home, any family time is extra-precious.
- Swimming costumes and long summers days spent at the pool or beach.
- Ice creams, watermelon, G&Ts.
- Christmas carols - the old stuff, the new stuff and Carols by Candlelight.
- Delicious food (my folks make the best Christmas ham you'll ever eat!)
- Having a bit of time to just chill and think and reflect.
What are some of your favourite things about Christmas?