Wednesday 10 September 2014

Conference Call Reality

Part of my job involves conference calls. And when I say conference calls I don't mean a half hour catch up with my boss who is working from home. I mean 2-4 hour long discussions with people on multiple continents discussing 
requirements and brainstorming useful functionality for clients. 

If you take part in conference calls as a normal part of your working life, I'm sure you'll appreciate this as much as my whole office did when we were shown this clip a few weeks ago!


And, just for fun, another clip on what happens when you're trying to specify something using concepts that people don't fully understand...
The caption reads "Funny business meeting illustrating how hard it is for an engineer to fit into the corporate world!" which is pretty accurate as well.




~~~~~ Follow Practical Cookie ~~~~~
~ Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Pintrest ~ Instagram ~

1 comment:

  1. I love both of these! saw them a few months back...and they went viral in our office. The truth can be so funny sometimes :p

    ReplyDelete