Here's my version of the recipe above.
1 cup butter
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 bar of chocolate (optional)
a handful of some real peanuts and raisins (optional)
|Peanut butter cookies ingredients|
|Peanut butter cookie mixture|
1. Cream the butter, peanut butter, white sugar and brown sugar.
2. Add the eggs and beat until everything is mixed.
3. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl. Then add the dry ingredients, chocolate pieces and peanuts and raisins to the batter and mix.
4. You can cool the batter in the fridge or deep freeze if you don't want your cookies to "ooze" too much while baking.
5. Take pieces of the batter and roll into balls, put them on a greased baking tray and bake at about 180 degrees C for 10-15 minutes (or until the bottom of the cookie edges start to get brown). I chose to make small cookies, but you can choose to make bigger ones too!
|Peanut butter cookies ready to go in the oven.|