Friday 5 June 2015

Goldfish Bowls to Puddles

Hi everyone, I know I've been quiet lately, but I have a good excuse, I promise. I've been sick and didn't have the inclination to blog. Last Saturday felt like I had an entire large goldfish bowl, glooping it's way around my head, resulting in constant post-nasal drip and nose blowing and watery eyes. By Sunday, it had shrunk into a medium size goldfish bowl. The rest of this week I have been taking it easy which has helped. I'm now down to a teeny-tinny puddle and able to breathe through both nostrils again, yay!

I'm still busy finishing off the last Namibia post, so keep an eye out for that. It's also my birthday month. My parents and grandparents are coming to visit Cape Town over the time of my birthday so I'm looking forward to having them here!

In the mean-time here's a little pic of how my head felt on Saturday...Has anyone else felt like this recently? 




~~~~~ Follow Practical Cookie ~~~~~
~ Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Pintrest ~ Instagram ~

No comments:

Post a Comment