In the mean time, it seems like the only time I get to blog these days is when I'm in another country! I've just finished off a work trip in Singapore and I must say, it's great to be home! I don't think I've had a chilled weekend at home since we got back from holidays in January - it seems like every weekend we've had exciting, fun things to do (work travel, weddings, the Grape Escape, road trips and showing foreigners around Cape Town). It's all been a lot of fun but after almost 3 months of non-stop busyness, the introvert in me is crying out for a few days where I don't have to see anyone (bar those closest to me), make polite conversation or plan anything. Once I've done that I'm sure I'll start to feel slightly more normal again!
With all this travelling I've been doing, I thought I'd share a few of my favourite things about travelling:
- Sunrise or sunset from the air.
- The "stars" in the Emirates overnight flights.
- Being exposed to new people and new cultures.
- And getting exposed to new ways of looking at the world and seeing how people from other countries solve problems differently.
- Getting to see (and photograph) fun new things.
Here is a sneak peak of some of the pictures from my Singapore trip - keep an eye out for the full range of them coming soon.
|Sunset from the air.|
|Singapore trip - Marina Bay Sands Hotel.|
|Singapore trip - Bright bridges at night.|