Saturday 28 September 2013

Finding My Feet

I've got a free weekend to just chill at home and so I've decided to play around with my blog layout and colours. I've grown a bit bored of the orange and yellow theme and thought I would instead try something a bit more funky and exciting, so please bear with me while I experiment.

I've also just downloaded a free photo editor called GIMP. I have no idea how to use it, but I've decided to use this weekend to get to know a bit more about photo editing, I'll post some of my finished products once I'm done. I usually like to try and leave my pictures as un-edited as possible, but as I've been learning more about photography, I've been learning a bit more on what makes a good picture, so I want to try and improve some of my current pics by tweaking things here and there. I'll let you know how they go!


~~~~~ Follow Practical Cookie ~~~~~
~ Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Pintrest ~ Instagram ~

No comments:

Post a Comment