Thursday 14 August 2014

July Christmas

A few weeks ago my friend, Kelly, hosted an amazing Christmas in July at her new flat. There was a great mix of people and we had such fun getting into the (July) Christmas spirit. Here are some of her decorations - personally, I think the melted snowmen were great! I also think that, since by birthday is in winter, I know what I want to do for my next birthday! Take a squiz at these pics...
Christmas decorations
Table Decor

Fun Sticks

Who doesn't love July-mas

Great photo accessories (and Frosty finally picked his nose!)

Melted snowman Christmas decor idea
Who doesn't sometimes need a little bit of melted
snowman to keep you hydrated!




~~~~~ Follow Practical Cookie ~~~~~
~ Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Pintrest ~ Instagram ~

No comments:

Post a Comment